MODx is a robust, flexible content management system, sitting alongside other popular CMS platforms such as Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress. If you are not so familiar with MODx, or not convinced, you’ve come to the right place! In today’s post, our goal is to assist you in your search for the best CMS solution with some compelling arguments that should make MODx a strong contender.
Our team at CodeMyIMAGE has been successfully using MODx for websites’ integration, and that’s because MODx is a highly flexible, open source content management framework, helping users to build the exact structure they want for their websites, and the ability to easily manage content.
What else differentiates MODx from other CMS platforms? Here are some of the features highly recognized by users:
- MODx websites are optimized for search engines, making it one of the most SEO friendly platforms.
- Using templates in MODx is very easy, as you can create the content parts with simple tags. Also, existing websites can be quickly converted due to rich template variables and free code snippets.
- Its flexibility is once again emphasized by unlimited custom content fields – or template variables – and widgets to help you easily create select boxes or pop-up lists.
- MODx enables users to edit content easily, without having to know HTML or other coding. With QuickEdit front end editing, you can log into the manager, surf your website, and click edit buttons when you want to make changes.
- MODx can be customized to show different views of the control panel in order for different users to see only what they need to.