If you are in the E-Commerce business, you may be struggling with the challenge of choosing the right E-Commerce platform. Faced with many emerging solutions, online store owners are looking to develop the best digital solution in terms of functionality and sales goal optimization. Magento is an open source E-Commerce platform that has grown very popular in a very short period of time, mainly because of its advanced features, rich functionality, and flexibility.
In today’s post, we want to provide you more insight into the features that make Magento such a popular E-Commerce platform. While CodeMyIMAGE has been providing Magento integration services, it has become a much more sought after solution by our clients. The benefits our clients have found in using the Magento based platform seem to be endless. But here are a couple of features that stand out:
- The Magento E-Commerce system provides rich functionality and is very easy to use by both online store owners and customers. The platform has the capability to run multiple stores or websites, which are controlled from one administration panel.
- It is integrated with Google Analytics, so it allows the webmaster to understand the performance of his/her store and the sales evolution.
- The Magento platform enables shipping to multiple addresses through a single order. Customers can re-order previous orders from their account, while administrators can view order histories and create orders in the backend. Moreover, it includes RSS feeds of new orders.
- Websites based on Magento are very easy to find – Magento provides search engine friendly URLs and an automatic SEO feature.
- Magento incorporates useful marketing tools like Up-Sells, Cross-Sells, and Coupons (pricing rules) that help stimulating online sales.